It costs too much NOT to know
Research indicates that making a mistake by hiring the wrong salesperson or sales manager can cost your company on average $379,000 per hire based upon a minimum of six months employment.
So what can you do to ensure that you make the right hiring decision? Some organizations use psychological, personality, behavioral styles and/or aptitude tests. While the intentions of these tests are good, they are better suited for general employment testing rather than sales testing.
Now, imagine a tool so reliable that you could eliminate 96% of the mistakes made when hiring salespeople and sales managers and never again be misled by an individual’s charming personality or exaggerated resume. That tool is Express Screen.
Express Screen is specifically designed to help you hire top-performing salespeople and sales managers that will hit the ground running. The screen will indicate whether or not the candidate can and will actually sell for your business, if they are trainable, if they can be coached, and will give the kind of help you’ll need to train them if they are hired. Ultimately, Express Screen is focused on your bottom line. The goal is to help you minimize your costs, maximize results and realize profits.
Plus, Express Screen is:
- Easy to administer – it’s Internet-based
- Easy to understand – so you don’t have to draw your own conclusions
- EEOC compliant – so you don’t have to worry – meets all government, legal and HR rules
SalesGS Assessments measure the strengths & weakness of (1) management & staff abilities and skills, (2) sales strategies & processes, and (3) health of sales culture. The final product is a detailed report with prioritized recommendations based on sales ROI. Recommendations may include:
- where training or coaching is needed
- who would and would not benefit from development
- who should be repositioned or replaced
- which strategies & processes need improvement
- required metrics & goals
Why SalesGS Assessments?
- The process is complete within 2 – 3 days
- Results have been validated at 95%+ accuracy
- Investment is about 1/3 that of subjective, interview based methods.
Register for a FREE Sales Candidate Assessment
Learn about Sales Candidate Assessment Subscription Plans